Sunday, October 7, 2007

I don't need you silly letter...

This morning as I was driving to the church, I was fretting. Fretting over ALL the things i NEED to do and ALL the things I haven't done yet. Then I started fretting about money. All I could think was, 'I haven't even sent out my support letters yet!' And I feel like God just spoke to my heart and said, "I don't NEED your silly letters." And to be real honest, I was thinking, that couldn't be God. He doesn't say SILLY letters. But SILLY really was the right word.
When I got to church, I started talking to a lady whose granddaughter knows me, but I don't really even know her. As we talked, this beautiful woman of God looked at me and said, "I feel like God is telling me to support you in your mission to Ecuador." I was verge tears as the words, "I don't need your silly letter" rang in my ears.
He has chosen to use those letters, but he doesn't NEED them. He has called me to this place and will provide my way to get there. Thank you Jesus for being bigger than me.

No comments: