Friday, April 1, 2011

Goodbye jamieeng.blogspot...

Timing is everything isn't it? A good thing can quickly take a turn for the worse if done too quickly or held back to long. So I'm wondering if its just about time...

So what, you might be asking is it time for now? I think it might just be time to end this era of jamieeng.blogspot.com and time to start Steven and I's story together,rungaitis.blogspot.com
It actually makes me a bit sad to end my stories of my single life. As I have written here, I have wept over people's pain, laughed at my own blunders, and marveled at God's grace in my life.

Thank you for traveling with me on this 3 year adventure... but as they say, the best is yet to come... I would love you to follow our new blog
www.rungaitis.blogspot.com
Are you coming?

3 comments:

Sound Virus said...

oh man no!!! please just post the occasional post on this one i adore your blog!!!!! anyway i will follow your new one don't worry =) good luck with steven!! from fighting dreamer

Jamie and Steven said...

Ha Ha! Thanks so much! I promise the new one won't be that much different from the old one. :) Just plus one! Thanks for reading.

kid said...

I just found your blog from a google search for el sendero down in Loja. I'm a University student from Idaho spending the summer down in Loja working on a research project in the mountains. I've just gotten hooked up with a church and I haven't hit up El Sendero yet but I'm excited to. I'm enjoying going back and reading about your experiences with Loja and El Sendero.